- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
Upgrade summer burgers.
1. Pug Burger
Danish blue cheese, smoky bacon and creamy avocado star in this amazing burger.
These burgers don't exist in Mexico, but they are flavored with spices and seasonings used in the various chile-based moles for which Oaxaca is famous.
Delicious avocado mash tops these moist, low-fat chicken burgers.
Russian dressing, avocado and bacon make this amazing "Louie-style" burger.
Garnishes of crema and avocado add rich creaminess to this delectable burger.