- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
Upgrade summer burgers.
1. Pug Burger
Danish blue cheese, smoky bacon and creamy avocado star in this amazing burger.
These burgers don't exist in Mexico, but they are flavored with spices and seasonings used in the various chile-based moles for which Oaxaca is famous.
Delicious avocado mash tops these moist, low-fat chicken burgers.
Russian dressing, avocado and bacon make this amazing "Louie-style" burger.
Garnishes of crema and avocado add rich creaminess to this delectable burger.