- 5 Delicious Ways to Salvage Leftover Bread
- Parker House Rolls Worth Fighting Over
- 7 Kid-Friendly Foods to Grill for Memorial Day
- How to Eat Like an Editor-in-Chief
- 11 Best Recipes to Make on National Coffee Cake Day
- 5 Savory Pancakes and Waffles for Brunch
- 5 Delicious DIY Naan Recipes
- Lamb Burger Recipes for Springtime Grilling
- 5 Ways to Fill a Pita Pocket
- 9 Reasons You Should Definitely Make Scrambled Eggs Today
Upgrade summer burgers.
1. Pug Burger
Danish blue cheese, smoky bacon and creamy avocado star in this amazing burger.
These burgers don't exist in Mexico, but they are flavored with spices and seasonings used in the various chile-based moles for which Oaxaca is famous.
Delicious avocado mash tops these moist, low-fat chicken burgers.
Russian dressing, avocado and bacon make this amazing "Louie-style" burger.
Garnishes of crema and avocado add rich creaminess to this delectable burger.