- 9 Brunch Appetizers for a Blow-Out Weekend Bash
- 5 Clever Ways to Cook with Grapes
- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
- 6 Foods for Dedicated Garlic Lovers
Upgrade summer burgers.
1. Pug Burger
Danish blue cheese, smoky bacon and creamy avocado star in this amazing burger.
These burgers don't exist in Mexico, but they are flavored with spices and seasonings used in the various chile-based moles for which Oaxaca is famous.
Delicious avocado mash tops these moist, low-fat chicken burgers.
Russian dressing, avocado and bacon make this amazing "Louie-style" burger.
Garnishes of crema and avocado add rich creaminess to this delectable burger.