1. Albany Distilling Co. A creamy, tropical rum, Quackenbush Still House ($36) pays homage to Albany’s colonial distilleries.
2. Rocker Spirits. This microdistillery in Littleton, Colorado, operates out of a converted garage, but there’s nothing scrappy about the peppery, aged Rocker Rum ($45).
- 3 Aged Rums That Are Just as Good as Old Whiskey
- Rum Drinks
- Why Millennials Are Buying Top-Shelf Booze
3. District Distilling Co. The Washington, DC, outfit just rolled out its Buzzard Point ($30), a white rum made with panela, a brown sugar.