- Justin Timberlake's "Can't Stop the Feeling" Makes Us Hungry
- Why Rappers Love Grey Poupon (And Other Foods)
- Fitz and the Tantrums Singer Noelle Scaggs Loves Red Wine and Biscuits
- Where to Dance to Electronica While Downing Sriracha
- Recipes from Louis Armstrong, Jazz Legend and Food Lover
- This Is What Happens After a Wine Guy Talks to a Chef
- Yo La Tengo's Ultimate Food Guide
- Grouplove Wants to Mix Absinthe with Bouncy Castles
The stars of the latest episode of Mind of a Chef curate your potluck playlist.
Holiday party season is upon us... and that means it's time to get started on your holiday playlists. We’ve all been there—you're toiling over the party food and decor when it occurs to you, minutes before the guests arrive, that you have nothing to listen to. What’s a host to do?
Luckily, Danny Bowien, April Bloomfield, Iñaki Aizpitarte and Sean Brock have got you covered.
The chef buddies recently got together for a special music-themed episode of Mind of A Chef, the popular PBS documentary series, which premiered December 1. Using Playlist Potluck, a new collaborative-mixtape platform from Sonos (the home audio company also partnered with Bowien and the Mind of a Chef team for the episode), they each contributed tracks to play during the holiday special's culminating dinner party.
The result is this Chef's Choices playlist, straight from the kitchens of some of our favorite culinary personalities.
Still got playlist jitters? Save yourself the stress and ask your guests to RSVP by adding a song or two.