- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
Fall-ify your breakfast.
Have you gone apple picking yet? Take advantage of the delicious fall fruit with these fantastic apple cakes.
This quick dish requires only sliced tart apples, a few handfuls of berries and a simple batter.
Golden Delicious apples hold their shape after they are caramelized with sugar and maple syrup, making them a perfect choice for this clever, giant one-pan pancake.
Caramelized apples and pecan-laced streusel make Andrew Zimmern's lightly spiced crumb cake totally irresistible.
Chef Matt Danko uses his father's recipe to make sharlotka, a deliciously light and fluffy Russian apple cake.
This is one of the best upside-down cakes ever--the maple syrup infuses both the apples and the cake, making it taste like a stack of apple pancakes.