- Video: Watch Hugh Acheson Grill the Ideal Backyard Meal
- How to Make the Perfect Crouton
- The Ultimate Triple-Egg Breakfast
- How Stephanie Izard Makes Amazing French Toast
- How Not to Ruin Your Pan with Stuck Scrambled Eggs
- Expert Fish Tips From Chef Michael Anthony
- Charcuterie from Around the World Stars at Sydney’s Nomad Restaurant
- The Ultimate Margarita
- Ad Hoc’s Smoked Ribs: A GoPro How-To
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
Leave it to dessert maven Christina Tosi of NYC’s Milk Bar to pinpoint exactly where many home bakers go wrong with cookie dough.
According to Tosi, the most common mistake when it comes to cookies is overmixing the dough. Watch the video below from 2015’s Food & Wine Classic in Aspen to find out the right way to mix cookie dough and how to take your cookies from good to spectacular.
Recipe Pictured: Ganache-Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies