- Could Roy Choi’s Tacos Win Los Angeles the 2024 Olympics?
- Video: Rick Bayless Makes the Ultimate 4/20 Tacos
- WATCH: Anthony Bourdain Explores Manila in the New Season of Parts Unknown
- The Ultimate Triple-Egg Breakfast
- Watch: How to Make Hot Pot at Home
- Watch Alan Rickman Make a Cup of Tea
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
- Video: Gail Simmons Finds an Epic Meal in Palm Springs
- The Science Behind Letting Meat Rest After Cooking
- Watch: Chris Cosentino's Offal Odyssey in Hong Kong
Leave it to dessert maven Christina Tosi of NYC’s Milk Bar to pinpoint exactly where many home bakers go wrong with cookie dough.
According to Tosi, the most common mistake when it comes to cookies is overmixing the dough. Watch the video below from 2015’s Food & Wine Classic in Aspen to find out the right way to mix cookie dough and how to take your cookies from good to spectacular.
Recipe Pictured: Ganache-Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies