- 8 Noodle Dishes for Chinese New Year
- 9 Brunch Appetizers for a Blow-Out Weekend Bash
- 5 Clever Ways to Cook with Grapes
- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
It's great for more than just dipping.
The classic Greek yogurt and cucumber dip should be everyone's go-to cookout condiment.
This amazing potato salad calls for tzatziki in addition to mayonnaise as the base.
Chef Jimmy Bannos Jr. sears marinated chicken thighs on a cast-iron griddle, which gives them "the crispiest, best skin ever," he says.
These zucchini-loaded veggie burgers get great flavor from smoked paprika and tangy sumac-spiked tzatziki.
Stuff store-bought pita with garlicky tzatziki and tender pork shoulder.
Tzatziki is the perfect accompaniment for delicious grilled lamb.