- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
It's great for more than just dipping.
The classic Greek yogurt and cucumber dip should be everyone's go-to cookout condiment.
This amazing potato salad calls for tzatziki in addition to mayonnaise as the base.
Chef Jimmy Bannos Jr. sears marinated chicken thighs on a cast-iron griddle, which gives them "the crispiest, best skin ever," he says.
These zucchini-loaded veggie burgers get great flavor from smoked paprika and tangy sumac-spiked tzatziki.
Stuff store-bought pita with garlicky tzatziki and tender pork shoulder.
Tzatziki is the perfect accompaniment for delicious grilled lamb.