- 10 Ways to Use Leftover Pie Dough
- Great British Bake Off Winner Nadiya Hussain Inks TV Deal
- 10 Nut Desserts Worth Paying For
- 5 Surprising Infusions to Flavor Creamy Desserts
- Macadamia, Cranberry and White Chocolate Cookies
- 7 Ways to Cook with Coconut Oil
- 4 Tips for Baking with Oat Flour
- Nigel Slater's Blackberry Focaccia
- 5 Tips for Baking with Kinako
- Pistachio Orange Blossom Winter Cookies
© Tina Rupp
As American as Cherry-Berry Pie.
The offer still stands through July 31. Tweet the hashtag #pieku @fandw @fwscout with your own pro-pie haiku to be eligible. For pastry envy and inspiration, here's a sampling of the poetic Tweetstorm:
@cettedrucks: tucked in crust, bubbling/crimped edges, lattice top or/a la mode. slice served.
@ashleyzink: Grandma taught mom how; Her pie recipes passed down; I'm the baker now!
@rthnnthrntn: dearest apple pie / my tastebuds are so thankful / but my hips are not
@melagustin: Buttery, flakey / Cradling sweet juicy cherries / This is my heaven
@ddavila: Fresh Key Lime Pie Dream Bright & Light Whipped Cream Delight. So Tart & Tangy
@Justinchapple: berry pie, good pie; peanut butter, better pie; pumpkin pie, favorite
@msvallis: Crust not overworked, blueberries firm and lemon tart, eat you in a day