- Five Essential Tips for Feeding Your Dad on Father's Day
- 5 Ways to Use Almond Butter
- 7 Things to Do with Cherry Tomatoes
- 9 Things To Do with Poblanos
- Winter Vegetable Pasta with Dolcetto
- 10 Game-Day Snacks That Will Win Any World Cup Viewing Party
- 7 Super-Easy Tapas Recipes
- National Doughnut Day
- Beyond Hot Wings: 11 Crazy Foods to Buffalo for the Super Bowl
- Potato Chip-Crusted Chicken for Picnic Day
At this point we’ve all read about NYC chef Daniel Angerer, who's been making cheese with his wife’s breast milk.
For some people it might make any kind of cheese seem unappealing, but it’s made me excited to try Daniel Patterson’s recipe for creamy ricotta—using cow’s milk!
Check out F&W’s awesome cheese guide for tips on creating the perfect cheese plate, strategies for cooking with cheese and our favorite cheese-focused recipes.
And tell us, would you eat breast-milk cheese?