- Five Essential Tips for Feeding Your Dad on Father's Day
- 10 Umami-Packed Foods You Should Be Eating Right Now
- Today Show: Hot Drinks for Cold Weather
- Chicken Tinga Tacos for SXSW
- 10 Super-Satisfying Gluten-Free Recipes to Make for Dinner
- 5 Gorgeous Foods to Make with Edible Flowers
- The Secrets Behind Tyler Florence's Ridiculously Good Fried Chicken
- 5 Killer Cupcakes to Make with Edible Cupcake Cases
- 10 Best Fast Recipes of 2014
- America's Best Pizza
At this point we’ve all read about NYC chef Daniel Angerer, who's been making cheese with his wife’s breast milk.
For some people it might make any kind of cheese seem unappealing, but it’s made me excited to try Daniel Patterson’s recipe for creamy ricotta—using cow’s milk!
Check out F&W’s awesome cheese guide for tips on creating the perfect cheese plate, strategies for cooking with cheese and our favorite cheese-focused recipes.
And tell us, would you eat breast-milk cheese?