- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
- Five Essential Tips for Feeding Your Dad on Father's Day
- 8 Almost-Effortless Holiday Roasts
- Root of all Goodness
- How to Make Mulled Wine Jell-O (Shots)
- 9 Ways to Flavor Braised Kale
- A Blogger’s Seed Swap
- 10 Tequila Cocktails for Cinco de Mayo
- How to Pair Kale Salad with Wine
- This Modernist Benedict Calls for Sweet Dungeness Crab and Homemade English Muffins
At this point we’ve all read about NYC chef Daniel Angerer, who's been making cheese with his wife’s breast milk.
For some people it might make any kind of cheese seem unappealing, but it’s made me excited to try Daniel Patterson’s recipe for creamy ricotta—using cow’s milk!
Check out F&W’s awesome cheese guide for tips on creating the perfect cheese plate, strategies for cooking with cheese and our favorite cheese-focused recipes.
And tell us, would you eat breast-milk cheese?