- The Vineyard on the Israeli-Palestinian Border
- Pecan Pie in a Glass
- A Cookbook from Italy’s Most Dreamy Resort
- Ray Isle's Sake Buying Guide
- Wine Pairing Guide to Shrimp, Scallops, Crab and Mussels
- Need a Reason to Drink Great Wine?
- Early Look: Fatty Crab St. John
- NYC's Top New Tapas
- Tuna's Perfect Pairing? Try Bordeaux
- A Go-To Wine Pairing for Pulled Pork
I wish I owned some stock in water. Last week Coca Cola agreed to buy Glacéau Water for $4.1 billion dollars. Yes, that's right - that's a "b." I wouldn't even need very much stock; I'd be pretty happy with 10 percent of that total. Which is exactly what rapper 50 Cent will collect; he bought that much of Glacéau back in 2004, when the company released a grape-flavored Formula 50 version of its Vitamin Water in his honor. Formula 50 sold over 10 million bottles in its first 6 months. How does Jeff Gordon's Chardonnay compare to that?