- The German Wine You Probably Never Heard of, but Should Be Drinking
- 4 Wines to Pair with Roasted Vegetables
- A Red That Can Pair with Asparagus
- A Fruity and Savory Under-$15 Cabernet
- A Sicilian Red Wine with a Do-Gooder Story
- The Best Wines to Pair with Mac and Cheese
- A Virginia Chardonnay That's Amazing with Seafood
- A Fruity, Floral Red from Spain’s Ribeira Sacra
- A Brilliant Biodynamic White from Oregon
- Last-Gasp-of-Winter White
And it’s rosé.
Here, wine experts reveal their favorite bottles costing less than $17. Many of the selections are lesser known but absolutely worth the search.
Who: Greg Scheinfeld, co-owner and winemaker of Uproot Wines
What: Nonvintage Sparkling Gruet Rosé from New Mexico
Why: “This wine is sort of a secret, so much so that I’m hesitant to tell you about it. I like things that are different and against the norm and that’s what this represents. It is a delicious and fruity but dry sparkling rosé that comes from New Mexico—which is generally not a sought-after or well-known wine region.”