- Wine vs. Cod Liver Oil, You Decide
- Batali Disciple in Cartagena
- 25 Reasons to Love the Spoon: Incredible Stews, Stocks, and Chili Recipes
- World's Best Oatmeal
- Exposing Kids to Milk and Peanuts Could Prevent Allergies Later in Life
- The Perfect Miami Beach Food Weekend Part One
- Another Reason to Drink Pisco
- Would You Drink 200-Year-Old Cognac?
- First Sip: Lucid Absinthe
- St. George Absinthe: Now With 60 Percent More Cowbell!
Yes, it's come to this—as the LA Times reports here, wrestling mogul Vince McMahon and his World Wrestling Entertainment company are taking legal action against the Philadelphia-based American Wine Foundation to prevent it from referring to one of its wine classes as the "Sommelier Smackdown." I'd suggest settling it in the ring, but somehow I doubt things would go well for the wine-tasters in that fight...