- How to Throw Your Own Beefsteak
- 5 Must-Visit Food Events at SXSW 2016
- The Who’s Who of BBQ Will Be at the 2016 Windy City Smokeout
- Hi from the Los Angeles Food & Wine Festival
- Where to Dance to Electronica While Downing Sriracha
- Follow @foodandwine at the New York City Wine & Food Festival
- An F&W Best New Chef Brings Dallas to Miami
- A New Exhibition from Wayne Thiebaud, America's Renowned Pastry Still-Life Painter
- 5 Places to Celebrate Bastille Day in NYC
- What Will the Food World Look Like in 2013?
OpenTable is giving away 100 incredible dining experiences in 23 cities.
Today, go-to reservation source OpenTable is launching #100opentables. By selecting an invite and sharing it on social, diners have a chance to win incredible experiences at 100 restaurants in 23 cities. So go here to enter for a shot at dinner for four, including duck à la presse, in the Skybox that overlooks the kitchen at Daniel in New York City or a 5-course pasta tasting with wine pairings and signed cookbooks for two guests at flour + water in San Francisco, among others.