- Emeril Lagasse’s Bacony Sauteed Radishes
- Thanksgivingukkah in Rwanda
- Jose Andres’s Homestyle Chicken Thighs
- Pay-What-You-Want Restaurants
- Edible Schoolyard Throws the Best Parties, Takes Kids on Epic Field Trips
- How Common Threads Can Get Kids Cooking For Life
- Five Thousand-Plus Cookies and Other Big Numbers from the Chefs for Kids Cancer Gala
- Chefs Pledge to Save the Striped Bass
- NYC’s Top Women Chefs Will Cook for a Cause
- Inside City Harvest’s Brilliant New Cookbook
Win a chance to cook with chef Ming Tsai and help families fighting cancer.
Add humanitarian to the list for the multi-hyphenate chef, cookbook author and TV host. Ming Tsai works with a number of charities including Family Reach, which provides financial relief and support to families, in particular kids, dealing with cancer. The organization’s annual fundraiser is November 10th in NYC and Tsai needs a sous chef. Enter here for a chance to win the role, improve your knife skills and have fun with the notorious joker and talented chef.