- Video: Rick Bayless Makes the Ultimate 4/20 Tacos
- WATCH: Anthony Bourdain Explores Manila in the New Season of Parts Unknown
- The Ultimate Triple-Egg Breakfast
- Watch: How to Make Hot Pot at Home
- Watch Alan Rickman Make a Cup of Tea
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
- The Science Behind Letting Meat Rest After Cooking
- Video: Gail Simmons Finds an Epic Meal in Palm Springs
- Watch: Chris Cosentino's Offal Odyssey in Hong Kong
- Could Roy Choi’s Tacos Win Los Angeles the 2024 Olympics?
Brown Bag Wine Tasting, William Shatner's star-studded, highly-unconventional wine show just premiered the first two episodes of its second season.
Brown Bag Wine Tasting, William Shatner's star-studded, highly-unconventional wine show just premiered the first two episodes of its second season. Airing on Ora TV, Larry King’s digital network, this season will feature Shatner sipping wines with guests like Matt Walsh from HBO’s Veep, geek extraordinaire (and Shatner’s fellow Star Trek alum) Wil Wheaton, ESPN host Marcellus Wiley and F&W’s own Executive Wine Editor Ray Isle. Watch a clip from the new season above and catch new episodes every Wednesday at 11 a.m. PST at Ora.TV/brownbagwinetasting.