- 20+ Delicious Emmy Awards Cocktails and Snacks
- Every Food Is a Snack Now
- Crazy Fried Chicken
- Daniel Boulud Is Cooking for Air France
- This Kind of Food Is Both Filling and Insanely Good for You
- Donald Trump Deposed in Lawsuit Against José Andrés
- Here's One Controversial Way to Reduce Methane Emissions
- WikiLeaks Hack Reveals John Podesta's Secret to Creamy Risotto
- Michelin-Starred Ramen Restaurant to Open Second Location
- Mary Berry's BBC Show Could Launch Before Channel 4's Bake Off Debut
I'm on my way to World of Pinot Noir-yes, there really is such a thing-and so hope to return next week with a bushelful of worthwhile Pinot recommendations. In the meantime here's a roundup of entertaining wine reading. Over at Slate, Mike Steinberger (who writes for F&W now and then) weighs in on America's obsession with red wine being good for us; up in Toronto, they're pondering the fact that apparently more than 1,000 U.S. wineries are expected to change ownership by 2018 or so; Tom Wark at Fermentation has announced the winners of the American Wine Blog Awards; and France's Minister of Health wants to muzzle wine writers (says Lebanon's The Daily Star, by way of Agence Presse France).
I, for one, know that I would look very funny trying to sip wine while wearing a muzzle.