- 12 Dishes Made Easier with an Egg Slicer
- How to Make Instant Christmas Ice Cream
- 7 Greatest Cookies for DIY Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Back-to-School Tips for Making Bag Lunches More Fun
- How to Poach Salmon in a Baggie
- 7 Ways to Drink a Kiwi
- The Secret Tool for Perfect Pancakes
- 6 Best-Ever Ice Cream Sandwich Recipes
- 5 Ways to Fill a Spring Roll
- 5 Ways to Give the Fast-Food Breakfast Sandwich a Makeover
You may think an egg slicer can only do one thing—slice eggs. You would be wrong.
You may think an egg slicer can only do one thing—slice eggs. You would be wrong. Though it's the gadget most often found in the back of drawers or the bottom of a box that never got unpacked from the last move, an egg slicer is a magical tool that can slice many things. In this week’s Mad Genius Tips video, F&W’s Justin Chapple demonstrates how to get the most out of your egg slicer. Learn more brilliant cooking tips by watching all of F&W’s Mad Genius Tips.