- Jamie Bissonnette’s Wicked Quick Egg Salad Trick
- 6 Dishes Improved with a Poached Egg
- The Eggiest Egg Dish in the World
- Video: How to Make Cinnamon Roll Waffles
- Bacon Cinnamon Rolls Will Change Brunch Forever
- The 7 Best Biscuit Sandwiches
- 7 Reasons You Must Buy the Mad Genius Cookbook
- 7 Killer Corn Chowders
- The Best Trick for Cooking Button Mushrooms
- 9 Best DIY Condiments for Hot Dogs
You may think an egg slicer can only do one thing—slice eggs. You would be wrong.
You may think an egg slicer can only do one thing—slice eggs. You would be wrong. Though it's the gadget most often found in the back of drawers or the bottom of a box that never got unpacked from the last move, an egg slicer is a magical tool that can slice many things. In this week’s Mad Genius Tips video, F&W’s Justin Chapple demonstrates how to get the most out of your egg slicer. Learn more brilliant cooking tips by watching all of F&W’s Mad Genius Tips.