- How to Make the Perfect Crouton
- The Ultimate Triple-Egg Breakfast
- How Stephanie Izard Makes Amazing French Toast
- How Not to Ruin Your Pan with Stuck Scrambled Eggs
- Expert Fish Tips From Chef Michael Anthony
- Charcuterie from Around the World Stars at Sydney’s Nomad Restaurant
- The Ultimate Margarita
- Ad Hoc’s Smoked Ribs: A GoPro How-To
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
- How Ugly Carrots and Monkfish Heads Could Change the World
In this week’s video from Panna, the brilliant Nancy Silverton reveals her secret for the best-ever kale salad.
In this week’s video from Panna, the brilliant Nancy Silverton reveals her secret for the best-ever kale salad. Instead of just tossing kale with vinaigrette, she works the dressing into the tough, hearty leaves to soften their texture and build flavor. Watch the video above to learn how to correctly give your kale a flavor-enhancing spa treatment.
Panna is where extraordinary recipes lead to extraordinary results. Get your FREE issue of Panna here and discover our collection of step-by-step video recipes from master chefs, plus culinary tips, cocktails and more. Craft successful, delicious meals, every time. Discover Panna. Discover the chef in you.