- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- Supper Bowls for the Super Bowl
- 5 New Ways to Make Biscuits
- 7 Best Parfaits to Show Off Summer Fruit
- 5 DIY Cereals
- No Animals Were Hurt in the Making of These Vegetarian Carpaccios
- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
- 9 Extremely Delicious Things to Make With Kabocha Squash
- 7 Vibrant Recipes for the First Day of Spring
- 5 Ways to Use an Entire Bottle of Old Bay Seasoning
It's delicious, it's easy, it's handsome, and it's coated and soaked with the best toffee glaze ever.
We've made scores of apple sweets over the years, but this cake is one of our favorites. It has absolutely everything going for it. It's superdelicious; it's easy; it's handsome; it's coated and soaked with the best toffee glaze ever, and you don't have to seek out a pomologist or farmer for an apple variety you've never heard of in order to make it. This recipe gilds the lily with a toffee sauce and caramelized apples, but the cake, in all its glazed glory, can stand alone for breakfast, dessert or for gift-giving, and it takes just three simple steps to make it.
Get the Recipe: Apple Cake With Toffee Crust