- 9 Brunch Appetizers for a Blow-Out Weekend Bash
- 5 Clever Ways to Cook with Grapes
- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
- 6 Foods for Dedicated Garlic Lovers
Get ready for tomato season!
Fresh summer tomatoes are fantastic for the grill—it warms them and amps up their already fantastic sweetness. From amazing salads to super-simple salmon kebabs, here are five reasons why you should definitely grill your tomatoes this season.
"If it were up to me, I would throw everything on the grill," says chef Tim Love, who cooks tomatoes and scallions over a hot fire for a simple salad flavored with a little lime juice and crumbled cheese.
This fantastic make-ahead dish features grilled tomatoes in olive oil with mint and red onions. It's wonderful with the crumbled feta over a bed of greens, alongside steak or simply with crusty bread.
Star chef Stephanie Izard makes the ultimate summer salad with grilled tomatoes and a creamy version of sweet-salty Japanese unagi sauce.
Cook these simple kebabs on skewers or even on sturdy rosemary sprigs.