- Felix is L.A.'s New Temple of Pasta
- All the Details on Giada De Laurentiis' New Cookbook
- Star Chefs Will Head to Greenville, South Carolina for Euphoria 2017
- Jeremy Fox Announces Tour for His New Cookbook
- Ina Garten Explains Why She's Never Had Kids with Her Husband Jeffrey
- Why a Chicago Chef's Restaurant is Named After a Silent Artist
- Jean-Georges Vongerichten Makes It Grain at His New NYC Vegetable-Centric Spot, abcV
- Detroit Hotspot Katoi Raises $20,000 After a Devastating Fire
- What's Inside a Hawaiian Wellington?
- Revealed: This Year's James Beard Foundation Awards Restaurant and Chef Semifinalists
More than 20 chefs from around the US flocked to Ogunquit, Maine, this past weekend for the East versus West festival, hosted by Mark Gaier and Clark Frasier of Arrows restaurant. It was a great excuse to try food from top regional restaurants, and with the walk-around tasting costing only $35, it was also an absolute steal. Besides marking your calendar for next year, here are five delicious bites I tried that you can look out for around the country:
Chefs pulled ingredients for their dishes from the Arrows Garden.