- Could Roy Choi’s Tacos Win Los Angeles the 2024 Olympics?
- Video: Rick Bayless Makes the Ultimate 4/20 Tacos
- WATCH: Anthony Bourdain Explores Manila in the New Season of Parts Unknown
- The Ultimate Triple-Egg Breakfast
- Watch: How to Make Hot Pot at Home
- Watch Alan Rickman Make a Cup of Tea
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
- The Science Behind Letting Meat Rest After Cooking
- Video: Gail Simmons Finds an Epic Meal in Palm Springs
- Watch: Chris Cosentino's Offal Odyssey in Hong Kong
Tyler Florence is a master of fried chicken, but we were still a little skeptical when he recommended baking chicken whole before frying it.
Tyler Florence is a master of fried chicken, but we were still a little skeptical when he recommended baking chicken whole before frying it. Then we saw the results: crispy, quick and extra juicy. Watch this video from 2015’s Food & Wine Classic in Aspen to see Florence demonstrate his unorthodox method for frying chicken.