- 5 Best Healthy Holiday Soups
- 5 Healthy Ways to Prepare Thanksgiving Sweet Potatoes
- How to Make a Healthy Breakfast Smoothie Bowl
- How to Make the Ultimate Thanksgiving Gravy
- 9 Best Gooey Caramel Holiday Desserts
- How to Make Delicious Mini Potato Salad Bites
- 5 Ways to Throw the Best Latke Party
- How to Make the Best Brisket for Hanukkah
- Wake Up to Squash Egg-in-a-Hole
- How to Make Candied Yams Without the Can
Creamy, versatile and naturally gluten-free—polenta is a crowd-pleasing addition to any holiday table. Our sister brand Cooking Light reveals the best way to make it in this video.
2. Creamy Polenta with Kale and Ricotta
Kale’s bitterness plays off the richness of polenta and ricotta for a delicious side.
3. Beef Shank Sauce Over Polenta
Polenta is the base for a terrific, simple sauce made with richly marbled meat.
4. Sage Polenta
You need only a few ingredients for this herby, luxurious dish.
5. Baked Butternut Squash-and-Cheese Polenta
A crusty baked polenta, swirled with mashed butternut squash and smoked Gouda cheese.