- 7 Best Parfaits to Show Off Summer Fruit
- 5 Brilliant Ways to Use Feta for Summer
- 15 August Bucket List Recipes to Prolong Summer
- 10 Recipes to Celebrate Julia Child's Birthday
- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
Stock up on the crunchy green nuts.
"My favorite flavor is crunchy," says star chef Alex Stupak. To add that texture to his excellent, otherwise classic guacamole, he stirs in toasted chopped pistachios, which also contribute a delicious nuttiness.
This salty, creamy (and even a little crunchy) party dip comes together in just 15 minutes.
Serrano chiles add fantastic heat to this delicious green dip.
Try this version of the classic Syrian nut dip muhammara with warm pita.
Healthy yellow lentils cook in under 15 minutes, so they make this pistachio-rich dip speedy to put together.