- 6 Super-Satisfying Vegetarian Stews
- 10 Ways to Use Chocolate Chips (Other than in Chocolate Chip Cookies)
- 5 Ways to Use a Dip Most Americans Have Never Heard Of
- 4 Crispy-Cheesy Margherita Pizza Recipes
- 7 Gooey, Buttery Breakfast Pastries to Make This Weekend
- 9 New Ways to Make Waffles
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 10 Super-Cozy Winter Brunch Dishes
- 8 Crisp and Crunchy Fall Salads
- 11 Healthy Vegetarian Dishes for Earth Day
Stock up on the crunchy green nuts.
"My favorite flavor is crunchy," says star chef Alex Stupak. To add that texture to his excellent, otherwise classic guacamole, he stirs in toasted chopped pistachios, which also contribute a delicious nuttiness.
This salty, creamy (and even a little crunchy) party dip comes together in just 15 minutes.
Serrano chiles add fantastic heat to this delicious green dip.
Try this version of the classic Syrian nut dip muhammara with warm pita.
Healthy yellow lentils cook in under 15 minutes, so they make this pistachio-rich dip speedy to put together.