- This Modernist Benedict Calls for Sweet Dungeness Crab and Homemade English Muffins
- Video: How to Make Incredible Fluffy Waffles
- Watch: Everything You Need to Know About Butchering a Turkey
- Watch: How to Make the Ultimate Pecan Pie for Thanksgiving
- Video: How to Make Amazing Pistachio Macarons
- Fluffy Lemon Snow Is an Amazing Christmas Dessert
- How to Make a Next-Level Honey-Glazed Ham for Easter
- Video: One Steak to Feed Them All
- Do You Know the Difference Between a Macaron and a Macaroon?
- Know a Budding Gastronaut? Gift a ChefSteps Class at 50 Percent Off
In this video, coffee expert James Hoffman of Square Mile Coffee explains the concept of extraction, which is exactly what you need to perfect in order to get an ideal cup of coffee.
We've partnered with the mad food scientists at ChefSteps to bring their hyper-inventive cooking videos to F&W readers.
How do you take your coffee? We bet you have a tried-and-true answer—maybe you prefer it with a spoonful of sugar, a spot of half-and-half, hazelnut syrup and whipped cream, black, or just-give-me-the-damn-coffee-before-I-cut-you. The thing is: It doesn’t matter how you take it. If you take it every day, it should be perfect. Shouldn’t it?
In this video, coffee expert James Hoffman of Square Mile Coffee explains the concept of extraction, which is exactly what you need to perfect in order to get an ideal cup of coffee. See more at ChefSteps.com.