- 7 Best Parfaits to Show Off Summer Fruit
- 5 Brilliant Ways to Use Feta for Summer
- 15 August Bucket List Recipes to Prolong Summer
- 10 Recipes to Celebrate Julia Child's Birthday
- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
The duo makes everything better—from cake to steak.
If you haven't tried combining chocolate and chiles, now is the time. Here are seven excellent chocolate-and-chile-spiked recipes to make for Cinco de Mayo.
This fantastic layer cake features sweet-spicy frosting made with both bittersweet and white chocolate, ancho chile powder and cayenne pepper.
Chef Louis Lambert serves his Mexican chocolate-and-chile sauce called mole with hearty cuts of grilled beef like porterhouse or the grilled strip steaks here.
Sweet-sticky dates and cooked beets are the base for these flourless chocolate cakes.The tangy yogurt frosting coupled with a little heat from cayenne and crushed red pepper makes them fun to eat.
Chef Michelle Bernstein tops slices of warm grilled cake with a fantastic Mexican-inspired chocolate sauce flavored with cocoa, cinnamon and chile powder.
This festive Cinco de Mayo dessert is topped with lightly sweetened whipped cream and dulce de leche.
Grill master Tim Love coats pork chops with cocoa and chile powders for a rub that's like a deconstructed version of Mexican mole sauce.
Try coating these amazing DIY truffles in Mexican spices.