- Who Needs Meat When There's Seafood Charcuterie?
- Follow Ambitious Food Outside
- 3 Fashionable Foods
- 3 Fast Herb Fixes
- Have these Sydney Chefs Invented the New Avocado Toast?
- Why Tahini is Having a Moment
- 5 Delicious New Bacons That Aren't Pork
- Why Bartenders Are Burning Citrus to a Crisp
- The Best Snacks to Discover in a Brown Paper Bag
- 3 Healthy Apps to Know Now
With the resurgence of classic French cuisine, snails are making their way onto menus in inventive new ways.
With the resurgence of classic French cuisine, snails are making their way onto menus in inventive new ways: ground with chicken into sausage at Serpico in Philadelphia, or paired with fried headcheese (pictured) at Heritage Tavern in Madison, Wisconsin. “Snails add a wonderful earthy flavor to any dish,” says Heritage Tavern chef Dan Fox.