- 10 Wines Under $20
- When Coffee & Cocktails Collide
- 3 Unconventional Vending Machines
- Why Your Next Vacation Rental Should Be a Tiny House
- Who Needs Meat When There's Seafood Charcuterie?
- Why Tahini is Having a Moment
- 3 Eastern European Wines to Try
- 5 Rule-Breaking Winemakers to Know
- 3 Offbeat Wine Lists to Try
- An Insider's Guide to Florence
With the resurgence of classic French cuisine, snails are making their way onto menus in inventive new ways.
With the resurgence of classic French cuisine, snails are making their way onto menus in inventive new ways: ground with chicken into sausage at Serpico in Philadelphia, or paired with fried headcheese (pictured) at Heritage Tavern in Madison, Wisconsin. “Snails add a wonderful earthy flavor to any dish,” says Heritage Tavern chef Dan Fox.