- 3 B&Bs to Stay at Now
- 5 Offal Dishes to Try Now
- 5 Rule-Breaking Winemakers to Know
- San Francisco's Restaurant Revival
- 4 European Hotels with Immersive Cooking Classes
- Fresh Cheese Coming to a Menu Near You
- 3 Offbeat Wine Lists to Try
- Have these Sydney Chefs Invented the New Avocado Toast?
- Bucatini is the New Black
- 3 Must-Try Chef Collaborations
With the resurgence of classic French cuisine, snails are making their way onto menus in inventive new ways.
With the resurgence of classic French cuisine, snails are making their way onto menus in inventive new ways: ground with chicken into sausage at Serpico in Philadelphia, or paired with fried headcheese (pictured) at Heritage Tavern in Madison, Wisconsin. “Snails add a wonderful earthy flavor to any dish,” says Heritage Tavern chef Dan Fox.