- Authentic Cuban and the Best Calzone Of Your Life: Brad Kilgore’s Guide to Miami
- How to Cook with Natural Wine in Mind
- Smoked Pastrami and Spontaneously Fermented Beer: Chef Kevin Fink's Guide to Austin
- 5 Party-Friendly Recipes from Star Chef Laurent Tourondel
- Cleansing Juices and Juicy Burgers: Kris Yenbamroong’s Guide to Los Angeles
- Go Ahead, Garnish Everything with Trout Roe
- Late-Night Oysters and Super-Spicy Thai: Aaron Silverman’s Guide to Washington, D.C.
- How to Fancy Up Garlic Bread
- Where to Go for the Ultimate Nightcap: Jeremiah Stone and Fabian von Hauske’s Guide to New York City
- 7 Springiest Party Dishes Ever
Cabbage totally belongs on a party spread.
When we first heard that star chef (and member of the F&W Best New Chef class of 2015) Bryce Shuman was going to be serving cabbage at the Best New Chefs party tonight, we were a little skeptical. After all, it’s a vegetable typically reserved for a side of slaw or diet-friendly soup—not exactly party food. But a look in the F&W recipe archives changed our minds. Here, the best party-perfect ways to use cabbage.
These hearty toasts are spread with tender cabbage and creamy mushrooms.
Crispy, chewy and packed with a delicious sfilling, these rice paper rolls are perfect any time of year.
These bite-sized vegetarian tacos are as tasty as they are beautiful.
This tasty potted ham is an excellent make-ahead party dish.
Eat this savory Japanese pancake like a pizza.
Guests won’t be able to get enough of these tender dumplings.