- Raisin Bread Can Explain the Entire Universe
- How an Englishman Brought Iced Tea to the Masses
- Can Mushrooms Make You Immortal?
- How Napoleon Armed His Soldiers with Baguettes
- The Origins of Nachos, Coffee’s Effect on Goats and More Fun Food Facts
- The Pious Origins of the Pretzel
- Who Was Suzette and How Did She Inspire Delicious, Flaming Crêpes?
- Pink Lemonade First Got Its Color from Circus Performers' Red Tights
- For 50 Painful Years, You Needed a Bayonet to Open a Can
- Could Swearing at Your Basil Plant Make it Grow?
Find out why apples float and more interesting food trivia.
1. Friday the 13th food superstition: if you put milk in your tea before sugar, you'll never get married.
2. Does cereal make you sane? It was conceived in the 1800s in a sanitarium.
3. Apple fact: apples are about 25% air; that's why they float.
4. Let's rumble: borborygmus is the scientific term for stomach growling.
5. Alugbati is a leafy green popular in the Philppines.
6. Fruit fatality: sound effects in the Psycho shower scene were created by stabbing casaba melons.