- The Secret to Zahav's Incredible Hummus
- Why You Should Head to Las Vegas for Clam Chowder
- Timon Balloo’s “Fat Boy” Duck & Waffle
- David Guas’s Big Easy Beignets
- This Panna Cotta is an Ode to Fennel
- Andy Ricker’s Amazing All-Meat Thai Salad
- How Joey Campanaro Turns Kitchen Scraps into Delicious Pasta Sauce
- There’s More to This Salmon Crostini Than Meets the Eye
- The World’s Greatest Hazelnuts Go into This Parfait
- Anita Lo’s Super-Luxe Foie Gras Soup Dumplings
This is the ultimate Las Vegas burger experience.
When Hubert Keller first started serving the FleurBurger 5000 at Fleur (then called Fleur de Lys) in 2011, he set out to create the ultimate Las Vegas burger experience. Made with Wagyu beef, the burger is served on a homemade truffled bun topped with shallots, foie gras and Perigord truffles. But that’s not all you get when you order the FleurBurger. You also get a bottle of 1995 Pétrus. “It’s not only the best burger you can eat, but it comes with the best wine pairing,” Keller says. If $5,000 seems extreme, consider this: The bottle of Pétrus alone would cost you $5,300. So you’re actually getting a discount.