- Urban Picnicking in Boston
- NYC's Top New Tapas
- White Truffle Mania
- Would You Drink 200-Year-Old Cognac?
- Wine vs. Cod Liver Oil, You Decide
- Batali Disciple in Cartagena
- 25 Reasons to Love the Spoon: Incredible Stews, Stocks, and Chili Recipes
- World's Best Oatmeal
- Exposing Kids to Milk and Peanuts Could Prevent Allergies Later in Life
- The Perfect Miami Beach Food Weekend Part One
Peter's a senior correspondent at my former home, Wine & Spirits Magazine, and one of the more savvy writers about (and tasters of) Champagne I've ever met. He seems to have taken time off from his years-long task of writing a comprehensive book about Champagne terroir to jet to Japan and chow down on live shrimp (and taste sake while there). While his blog's not always this culinarily outré, it's always worth checking out.