- Video: Chef Todd Richards' Crazy-Good Hot Chicken-Style Shrimp
- Video: How to Make Amazing Everything Bagels at Home
- Watch: 3 of Nicole Krasinski's Gorgeous Desserts in 45 Seconds
- Watch: Inside Opening Night at Oro in San Francisco
- Catch Up on All the James Beard-Nominated Mad Genius Tips Videos
- How to Make an Edible Emoji Egg
- Watch: Andrew Zimmern's Exciting New Video Series
- How to Make Amazing Fizzy Fruit
- Restaurant Roots: Deuki Hong's Fried Chicken Dreams
- Video: How a Chef Born in Rural Australia Thinks About Flavor
For chefs, sex and food evoke the same level of passion.
For chefs, sex and food evoke the same level of passion. In this video from F&W’s Chefs in Conversation series, chefs Kristen Kish and Michael Symon talk about how cooking and eating aren't so different from sex and reveal their sexiest food experiences. If you’re not excited about cooking for Valentine’s Day, this video should help get you in the mood.