- Video: How to Make Incredible Deep-Fried Glassy Nuts
- Watch: Everything You Need to Know About Butchering a Turkey
- Video: Top Chef Alum Gregory Gourdet's Incredible Grapefruit and Asian Pear Salad
- How to Make Incredible Sourdough and Focaccia Bread
- Video: Chef Jason Stratton on the Pros and Cons of Culinary School
- Watch: 50 Seconds of Gorgeous Fall Squash
- How to Make Instant Christmas Ice Cream
- How to Make Guacamole's Cousin, Creamy Avocado Purée
- Watch: How to Make the Ultimate Pecan Pie for Thanksgiving
- Video: How to Make Amazing Pistachio Macarons
Is there anything better than a perfectly roasted chicken?
Is there anything better than a perfectly roasted chicken? If you’re Michael Symon or Kristen Kish, the answer is a resounding no. In this clip from F&W’s Chefs in Conversation series, the two chefs wax poetic about crispy skin, juicy meat and delicious drippings. Watch the video to discover the three restaurants they go for the world’s greatest roast chicken.