- This Modernist Benedict Calls for Sweet Dungeness Crab and Homemade English Muffins
- Video: How to Make Incredible Fluffy Waffles
- Bacon Cinnamon Rolls Will Change Brunch Forever
- Watch: Everything You Need to Know About Butchering a Turkey
- Restaurant Roots: Deuki Hong's Fried Chicken Dreams
- Famous YouTube Dog Chef Passes Away
- Dona Chai Keeps Spice Arts in the Family
- The Best Way to Peel Apples for Pie
- Watch: How to Make the Ultimate Pecan Pie for Thanksgiving
- How to Make Instant Christmas Ice Cream
Is there anything better than a perfectly roasted chicken?
Is there anything better than a perfectly roasted chicken? If you’re Michael Symon or Kristen Kish, the answer is a resounding no. In this clip from F&W’s Chefs in Conversation series, the two chefs wax poetic about crispy skin, juicy meat and delicious drippings. Watch the video to discover the three restaurants they go for the world’s greatest roast chicken.