- 9 Legitimately Good Kosher Wines for Passover
- 7 High-End Proseccos to Try Now
- Why Rosé Is the Perfect Wine for Easter
- Oscars 2017: What to Drink While You Binge-Watch the Best Picture Nominees
- 5 Wines Under $15 to Pair with Easter Ham
- You Don't Have to Drink Pink on Valentine's Day
- Are Some Wines More Romantic Than Others?
- Jalapeño-Infused Red Wine?!
- US Government Solves International Crisis, Issues Pinot Noir Stamp
- What It Takes to Become the Best Sommelier in the World
There's a pink wine for every personality type. Here's a guide to seven kinds of rosé from around the world.
Classy and classic. You drink Domaine Ott while you lounge on your yacht.
Unpretentious. You don't care about status—just enjoyment.
Exceptionally fancy. You're not afraid to spend $$$ on a really amazing wine (like Taittinger's 2006 Comtes de Champagne Rosé).
Spanish Sparkling Rosado
Elegant, but practical. You appreciate quality, but always have an eye out for a smart buy (like Raventos i Blanc's de Nit).
Funky and trendy. You're a little esoteric, like Ametzoi's Rubentis, which only makes other insiders love you more.
Dark and intense. You appreciate substance, even when you drink pink.