- What You Can Buy for $20 in Portland, ME
- 3 Must-Chase Los Angeles Food Trucks
- Top 3 Chinese Restaurants in San Francisco
- Top 3 Healthy Restaurants in Portland, OR
- The Secrets Behind Amazing Restaurant Service
- What You Can Buy for $20 in Louisville
- 4 New Coffee Trends, from Darker Roasts to Insanely Precise Brewing Recipes
- 6 Fantastic Seattle Coffee Shops
- 3 Outstanding Italian Restaurants to Try in New York
Star interior designer Nate Berkus and actor Danny Pudi share their favorite things to eat in Chicago for less than $20.
Nate Berkus and Danny Pudi share their favorite things to eat in Chicago for less than $20.
Nate Berkus Star interior designer who creates Moroccan poufs and llama figurines for Target
$9: Two Char Dogs and fries from The Wieners Circle. "Who doesn't love getting yelled at when they buy a hot dog?" 2622 N. Clark St.
$8: Lad Nar from Penny's Noodle Shop. "I love Southeast Asian food, especially stir-fried noodles."
$3: Vanilla cone dipped in butterscotch from Dairy Queen. "Life isn't complete without Dairy Queen."
Danny Pudi Actor, Community
"Note: I did not take into account travel costs (my mom offered to drive)."
$5: Coffee and toast at Julius Meinl. "An offshoot of a Viennese coffeehouse."
$3: Hot dog and fries at Gene & Jude's."Add your tears of joy to the salty goodness of the fries, which come right on top of the dog."
$7: Dosa at Udupi Palace. "Get a rice crêpe stuffed with potatoes. Come on, something vegetarian is sensible!"
$5: A beer at Longman & Eagle. "Half Acre and Three Floyds are my favorites."