- 8 Noodle Dishes for Chinese New Year
- 9 Brunch Appetizers for a Blow-Out Weekend Bash
- 5 Clever Ways to Cook with Grapes
- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
What to do when you've already eaten all of the sandwiches.
So, you made a giant pot of slow-cooker pulled pork. You ate one or two delicious, overflowing sandwiches for dinner. And you barely made a dent in the piles and piles of tender, saucy meat. What now? Here, great ideas for what to make with leftover pulled pork.
You can make and freeze these delicious BBQ tamales for one month.
Tim Love overstuffs his quesadillas with pork and sautéed onions and peppers, then goes (almost) over the top by smearing the tortillas with soft, tangy goat cheese.
Tart avocado salsa and crunchy red onions accompany these full-of-flavor BBQ pulled pork tacos; quinoa adds a healthy twist.
Mix shredded pork with a red-wine-and-tomato sauce, then bake it with orecchiette under a topping of Parmigiano cheese for a super-satisfying pasta dish.
These stuffed flatbreads are terrifically cheesy and comforting.
6. Tamal Pie
This savory pie is make with a buttery masa crust.