- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
Everything is better with bacon.
It's hard to beat classic Mexican staples like chunky guacamole and gooey quesadillas. But crispy, smoky bacon can be a game-changing addition. From tacos to enchiladas, here are five delicious Mexican recipes to make with bacon.
These smoky, gooey tacos feature three types of cheese.
How do you upgrade the beloved dip? With crispy, salty bacon.
This Mexican-inspired take on the classic Italian baked breakfast features chunky bacon and a vibrant green sauce made with tomatillos, cilantro and scallions.
Warm sautéed mushrooms and crisp bacon star in these easy-to-make quesadillas.
Enchiladas aren't just for dinner! Try this morning twist.