- F&W Taste Test: Best Caramel Sauces
- Editor's Choice: F&W's 10 Best Dessert Recipes of 2015
- The Best New Gift for Gin Drinkers
- The Baller Way to Travel to Pebble Beach Food & Wine
- Now You Can Buy The Meatball Shop’s Awesome Tomato Sauce
- Top 10 Food Products of 2012
- Bid Now in MOFAD’s Epic Online Auction
- Editor Picks: Top 5 Coffee Splurges of 2012
- These Ultra-Cool EVERCUT Knives Will Stay Sharp for 25 Years
- Best Super Bowl Drinks, or How to Hide in the Kitchen Eating Nachos and Lighting Fruit on Fire to Avoid Football
If you’re looking to beef up your art collection and stock your bar, 1800 Tequila’s just-released Colección will help you kill two birds with one boozy stone.
If you’re looking to beef up your art collection and stock your bar, 1800 Tequila’s just-released Colección will help you kill two birds with one boozy stone. The super-limited edition tequila (there are only 40 bottles available) is an extra-aged añejo tequila sold with a pewter decanter designed by Gary Baseman—whose pop-art style illustrations you might recognize from things like the cartoon Teacher’s Pet and the board game Cranium—which depicts the story of a warrior who dies at sea while searching for a mermaid. Available now, the tequila and decanter don't come cheap. The set retails for $2,000.