- Editor's Choice: F&W's 10 Best Dessert Recipes of 2015
- The Best New Gift for Gin Drinkers
- The Baller Way to Travel to Pebble Beach Food & Wine
- Now You Can Buy The Meatball Shop’s Awesome Tomato Sauce
- F&W Taste Test: Best Caramel Sauces
- Studying the Nuances of Cocktails in DC
- Top 10 Food Products of 2012
- Bid Now in MOFAD’s Epic Online Auction
- Editor Picks: Top 5 Coffee Splurges of 2012
- These Ultra-Cool EVERCUT Knives Will Stay Sharp for 25 Years
If you’re looking to beef up your art collection and stock your bar, 1800 Tequila’s just-released Colección will help you kill two birds with one boozy stone.
If you’re looking to beef up your art collection and stock your bar, 1800 Tequila’s just-released Colección will help you kill two birds with one boozy stone. The super-limited edition tequila (there are only 40 bottles available) is an extra-aged añejo tequila sold with a pewter decanter designed by Gary Baseman—whose pop-art style illustrations you might recognize from things like the cartoon Teacher’s Pet and the board game Cranium—which depicts the story of a warrior who dies at sea while searching for a mermaid. Available now, the tequila and decanter don't come cheap. The set retails for $2,000.