- Chork-Ready Chicken Stir-Fry
- Walnut-Arugula Pesto Chicken
- Coronation Chicken Salad for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee
- David Bouley’s Pot-Roasted Chicken
- Blog-Worthy Chicken Burgers
- Mexico Welcomes Rick Bayless into the Order of the Aztec Eagle
- Paul Bocuse’s Chicken in Vinegar Sauce
- Go Meat-Free for Paul McCartney's Birthday
- Fast and Flavorful Miso-Ginger Chicken
- Paul Bocuse’s Fast and Healthy Chicken
© Tina Rupp
Actress Anna Kendrick plays a food truck cook in What to Expect When You’re Expecting, the parenting comedy that opens nationwide today. Off-screen, she’s a bona fide baking fanatic and, recently, a fried chicken fiend. “It’s hard to believe, but I recently tried fried chicken for the first time, at South City Kitchen in Atlanta. I didn’t eat it as a kid, and I just never thought to order it. I had no idea what I’d been missing!” Kendrick would likely love Grace Parisi's amazingly crispy buttermilk fried chicken.
Related: More Fried Chicken Recipes
Best Fried Chicken in the U.S.
The Hungry Crowd: Anna Kendrick