- Make-Ahead Tamales for Cinco de Mayo
- Paul Virant’s Olive-Brined Chicken
- Michelle Obama's Dinner Rules
- Why Tomatoes Are Red
- A Quicker Way to Make Mole Negro
- The Science of Food Pairings
- Potato Chip-Crusted Chicken for Picnic Day
- Meet Jacques Pepin in San Francisco
- Grilled Chicken Upgrade
- U.S. Olympic Athletes’ Favorite Soup
© Tina Rupp
Actress Anna Kendrick plays a food truck cook in What to Expect When You’re Expecting, the parenting comedy that opens nationwide today. Off-screen, she’s a bona fide baking fanatic and, recently, a fried chicken fiend. “It’s hard to believe, but I recently tried fried chicken for the first time, at South City Kitchen in Atlanta. I didn’t eat it as a kid, and I just never thought to order it. I had no idea what I’d been missing!” Kendrick would likely love Grace Parisi's amazingly crispy buttermilk fried chicken.
Related: More Fried Chicken Recipes
Best Fried Chicken in the U.S.
The Hungry Crowd: Anna Kendrick