- Forager-Friendly Chicken Salad
- Pass the Talking Peas, Please
- Quest Loves Fried Chicken
- Andrew Zimmern at the Austin Food & Wine Festival
- Food for the new Austin Food & Wine Festival
- Keep “Aliens” Out of Your Fridge by Making Antipasto Chicken Salad
- Chicken and Barley Like You've Never Seen It
- Fiber-Rich Lentils and Chicken Sausage
- Chickpeas: The New Trend in Snacking
- Superfast Chicken and Black Bean Burritos
© Tina Rupp
Actress Anna Kendrick plays a food truck cook in What to Expect When You’re Expecting, the parenting comedy that opens nationwide today. Off-screen, she’s a bona fide baking fanatic and, recently, a fried chicken fiend. “It’s hard to believe, but I recently tried fried chicken for the first time, at South City Kitchen in Atlanta. I didn’t eat it as a kid, and I just never thought to order it. I had no idea what I’d been missing!” Kendrick would likely love Grace Parisi's amazingly crispy buttermilk fried chicken.
Related: More Fried Chicken Recipes
Best Fried Chicken in the U.S.
The Hungry Crowd: Anna Kendrick