- How to Make Almost-Instant Shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- The Secret Tool for Perfect Pancakes
- How to Make Instant Christmas Ice Cream
- How to Master Carrots for the Holidays
- Catch Up on All the James Beard-Nominated Mad Genius Tips Videos
- 7 Mad Genius Memorial Day Tips
- 7 Reasons You Must Buy the Mad Genius Cookbook
- Video: How to Make No-Cook Tomato Sauce
- 6 Tips for Cooking the Best Fish Ever
- The One Fool Proof Way to Make Perfect Poached Eggs
F&W Test Kitchen MacGyver, Justin Chapple, reveals the easiest way to slice cheese using floss.
It's Wine Week at Food & Wine but one cannot live on wine alone (as much as we've tried). That's why we turn to cheese, wine's best food friend. Here, F&W Test Kitchen MacGyver demonstrates the incredible, mess-free way to, ahem, cut the cheese using dental floss. Watch more Mad Genius Tips here.