- The Secret Tool for Perfect Pancakes
- 7 Greatest Cookies for DIY Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 6 Best-Ever Ice Cream Sandwich Recipes
- 5 Ways to Fill a Spring Roll
- 5 Ways to Give the Fast-Food Breakfast Sandwich a Makeover
- The One Fool Proof Way to Make Perfect Poached Eggs
- The Insanely Easy Way to Poach a Dozen Eggs at Once
- Bacon Cinnamon Rolls Will Change Brunch Forever
- The Five Commandments for Making Perfect Biscuits
- Never Have Kiwi Fur Stuck in Your Throat Again
F&W Test Kitchen MacGyver, Justin Chapple, reveals the easiest way to slice cheese using floss.
It's Wine Week at Food & Wine but one cannot live on wine alone (as much as we've tried). That's why we turn to cheese, wine's best food friend. Here, F&W Test Kitchen MacGyver demonstrates the incredible, mess-free way to, ahem, cut the cheese using dental floss. Watch more Mad Genius Tips here.