- Early Look: Fatty Crab St. John
- Spying on Tiki Barber at Café Boulud
- Hungry at Waverly Inn
- NYC's Top New Tapas
- The Easy Way to Make Thomas Keller's Signature Salmon Cornets
- How to Transform Thanksgiving Leftovers Into the Ultimate Mexican Breakfast: Turkey Chilaquiles
- Who Needs Meat When There's Seafood Charcuterie?
- 10 Secret Weapon Ingredients from Star Chefs
- 5 Mistakes That Made Coolhaus's Freya Estreller a Better Business Owner
- Batali Disciple in Cartagena
© Ben Fink
The Lola Burger.
Until I get to Cleveland, my best shot at a Symon burger is to make one from his cool new Live to Cook book. The Lola Burger is indeed meat-on-meat (bacon) with a fried egg, cheddar and dill pickle slices, all served on a big, fat English muffin.