- Video: Top Chef Alum Gregory Gourdet's Incredible Grapefruit and Asian Pear Salad
- VIDEO: How a Charleston Chef Makes Winter Strawberry Salad
- Video: The Ultimate Italian Sub
- Video: Austin Chef Philip Speer Opens Up About Drugs, DUIs and Moving Forward
- Watch: 50 Seconds of Gorgeous Fall Squash
- Chef Joshua Skenes is Inspired by Nature, Cooked Poisonous Snakes as a Kid
- This Uni Chawanmushi Tastes Like a Warm Hug
- This Bacon-Infused, Guac-Topped Burger is Ridiculously Delicious
- Inside Look: Opening Night at Chris Cosentino's New Restaurant Cockscomb
- 64 Seconds of Oysters at San Francisco's Ichi Kayaka
San Francisco's Lazy Bear, a pop-up turned permanent hot spot, is the perfect embodiment of the restaurant-as-dinner-party trend.
Diners sit at a communal table, eat the same dishes at the same time and are encouraged by chef David Barzelay to hang out in the kitchen. In this clip from Chefs Feed, Barzelay teams up with guest chef Carlos Salgado of Taco Maria to make incredible Mexican-inspired dishes, like corn bread topped with blue corn crema and caviar.
Food & Wine is partnering with Chefs Feed, a brilliant chef-driven guide to the country's best restaurants and dishes (now available as an app), to bring you a series of gorgeous videos featuring the country's best cooking talents. Check back each week for a new installment.