- The Science Behind Letting Meat Rest After Cooking
- Watch: Chris Cosentino's Offal Odyssey in Hong Kong
- Could Roy Choi’s Tacos Win Los Angeles the 2024 Olympics?
- Video: Rick Bayless Makes the Ultimate 4/20 Tacos
- WATCH: Anthony Bourdain Explores Manila in the New Season of Parts Unknown
- The Ultimate Triple-Egg Breakfast
- Watch: How to Make Hot Pot at Home
- Watch Alan Rickman Make a Cup of Tea
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
- Video: Gail Simmons Finds an Epic Meal in Palm Springs
With cookie season just around the corner, it’s time to think about shaking up your usual baking routine.
In this video from the 2015 Food & Wine Classic in Aspen, mad genius dessert expert Christina Tosi of NYC’s Milk Bar demonstrates how to make a few of her weird, wacky and crazy-delicious cookies, like Ritz Cracker Cookie and Salt-and-Pepper Cookies (we like them best layered with strawberry-lemon jam). Watch the video to see Tosi bake her amazing desserts and share some essential cookie-baking tips.
Recipe Pictured: Salt-and-Pepper Cookies