- How to Make the Perfect Crouton
- The Ultimate Triple-Egg Breakfast
- How Stephanie Izard Makes Amazing French Toast
- How Not to Ruin Your Pan with Stuck Scrambled Eggs
- Expert Fish Tips From Chef Michael Anthony
- Charcuterie from Around the World Stars at Sydney’s Nomad Restaurant
- The Ultimate Margarita
- Ad Hoc’s Smoked Ribs: A GoPro How-To
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
- How Ugly Carrots and Monkfish Heads Could Change the World
With cookie season just around the corner, it’s time to think about shaking up your usual baking routine.
In this video from the 2015 Food & Wine Classic in Aspen, mad genius dessert expert Christina Tosi of NYC’s Milk Bar demonstrates how to make a few of her weird, wacky and crazy-delicious cookies, like Ritz Cracker Cookie and Salt-and-Pepper Cookies (we like them best layered with strawberry-lemon jam). Watch the video to see Tosi bake her amazing desserts and share some essential cookie-baking tips.
Recipe Pictured: Salt-and-Pepper Cookies