- Video: Watch Hugh Acheson Grill the Ideal Backyard Meal
- How to Make the Perfect Crouton
- The Ultimate Triple-Egg Breakfast
- How Stephanie Izard Makes Amazing French Toast
- How Not to Ruin Your Pan with Stuck Scrambled Eggs
- Expert Fish Tips From Chef Michael Anthony
- Charcuterie from Around the World Stars at Sydney’s Nomad Restaurant
- The Ultimate Margarita
- Ad Hoc’s Smoked Ribs: A GoPro How-To
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
It’s not just the amount of salt you use when cooking that can affect a dish—it’s also when you use it.
If you wait until a dish is finished to season it with salt, then you’re waiting too long. On the other hand, if you salt it right away and then never again—that’s also incorrect. In this video from 2015’s Food & Wine Classic in Aspen, Carla Hall reveals the right way to use salt so that the finished product is perfectly seasoned.