- Adeena Sussman's 5 Favorite Waffles in America
- Questlove’s Philly Cheesesteak Trail
- First Look: Paul Qui’s Otoko Restaurant
- The Best Trends from F&W’s Restaurants of the Year
- Kaiseki Pro Niki Nakayama Stars in Netflix's New Series, Chef's Table
- New Takes on Midwestern Comfort Food
- Where Dana Cowin Eats
F&W's editor goes on CBS News to share how we chose the 10 best new openings in the country.
How did Food & Wine and our restaurant editor Kate Krader create a list of just ten openings in the country for our second annual Restaurants of the Year award? Watch Nilou Motamed discuss the selection process on CBS News this morning. The picks include a spot revolutionizing fast food and a Mexican gem that hires and trains nonviolent felons for the service industry.