- How to Make the Perfect Crouton
- The Ultimate Triple-Egg Breakfast
- How Stephanie Izard Makes Amazing French Toast
- How Not to Ruin Your Pan with Stuck Scrambled Eggs
- Expert Fish Tips From Chef Michael Anthony
- Charcuterie from Around the World Stars at Sydney’s Nomad Restaurant
- The Ultimate Margarita
- Ad Hoc’s Smoked Ribs: A GoPro How-To
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
- How Ugly Carrots and Monkfish Heads Could Change the World
Chefs, they’re just like you. When they get home, they don’t want to prepare some elaborate tasting menu. They want to get dinner on the table.
In this video from 2015’s Food & Wine Classic in Aspen, chef Marcus Samuelsson of NYC’s Streetbird and Red Rooster demonstrates how to make three of his favorite quick and delicious weeknight meals: shrimp with piri piri, Asian-inspired crispy fried chicken and seared snapper in coconut broth. They’re all great additions to your weeknight dinner arsenal.