- Watch Alan Rickman Make a Cup of Tea
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
- Video: Gail Simmons Finds an Epic Meal in Palm Springs
- The Science Behind Letting Meat Rest After Cooking
- Watch: Chris Cosentino's Offal Odyssey in Hong Kong
- Could Roy Choi’s Tacos Win Los Angeles the 2024 Olympics?
- Video: Rick Bayless Makes the Ultimate 4/20 Tacos
- WATCH: Anthony Bourdain Explores Manila in the New Season of Parts Unknown
- The Ultimate Triple-Egg Breakfast
- Watch: How to Make Hot Pot at Home
Chefs, they’re just like you. When they get home, they don’t want to prepare some elaborate tasting menu. They want to get dinner on the table.
In this video from 2015’s Food & Wine Classic in Aspen, chef Marcus Samuelsson of NYC’s Streetbird and Red Rooster demonstrates how to make three of his favorite quick and delicious weeknight meals: shrimp with piri piri, Asian-inspired crispy fried chicken and seared snapper in coconut broth. They’re all great additions to your weeknight dinner arsenal.