- How to Make the Perfect Crouton
- The Ultimate Triple-Egg Breakfast
- How Stephanie Izard Makes Amazing French Toast
- How Not to Ruin Your Pan with Stuck Scrambled Eggs
- Expert Fish Tips From Chef Michael Anthony
- Charcuterie from Around the World Stars at Sydney’s Nomad Restaurant
- The Ultimate Margarita
- Ad Hoc’s Smoked Ribs: A GoPro How-To
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
- How Ugly Carrots and Monkfish Heads Could Change the World
Thanksgiving is a time for family, so F&W teamed up with our sibling brand This Old House on a very special home-improvement project. We asked Toro's Jamie Bissonnette to upgrade the traditional feast with power tools.
Thanksgiving is a time for family, so F&W teamed up with our sibling brand This Old House on a very special home-improvement project. We put power tools into the able hands of Jamie Bissonnette (of the amazing Toro restaurants in New York and Boston). Watch as he uses them to upgrade Thanksgiving dinner: Below, he repurposes an air compressor to prep an insanely crispy turkey, blasts the water off crisp lettuce leaves, takes a power drill to super-cheesy mashed potatoes and employs a hole saw to create an ice-block serving tray for crudo. Of course, please exercise caution before trying any of this in your own home.