- The Science Behind Letting Meat Rest After Cooking
- Video: Gail Simmons Finds an Epic Meal in Palm Springs
- Watch: Chris Cosentino's Offal Odyssey in Hong Kong
- Could Roy Choi’s Tacos Win Los Angeles the 2024 Olympics?
- Video: Rick Bayless Makes the Ultimate 4/20 Tacos
- WATCH: Anthony Bourdain Explores Manila in the New Season of Parts Unknown
- The Ultimate Triple-Egg Breakfast
- Watch: How to Make Hot Pot at Home
- Watch Alan Rickman Make a Cup of Tea
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
Thanksgiving is a time for family, so F&W teamed up with our sibling brand This Old House on a very special home-improvement project. We asked Toro's Jamie Bissonnette to upgrade the traditional feast with power tools.
Thanksgiving is a time for family, so F&W teamed up with our sibling brand This Old House on a very special home-improvement project. We put power tools into the able hands of Jamie Bissonnette (of the amazing Toro restaurants in New York and Boston). Watch as he uses them to upgrade Thanksgiving dinner: Below, he repurposes an air compressor to prep an insanely crispy turkey, blasts the water off crisp lettuce leaves, takes a power drill to super-cheesy mashed potatoes and employs a hole saw to create an ice-block serving tray for crudo. Of course, please exercise caution before trying any of this in your own home.