- How to Make the Perfect Crouton
- The Ultimate Triple-Egg Breakfast
- How Stephanie Izard Makes Amazing French Toast
- How Not to Ruin Your Pan with Stuck Scrambled Eggs
- Expert Fish Tips From Chef Michael Anthony
- Charcuterie from Around the World Stars at Sydney’s Nomad Restaurant
- The Ultimate Margarita
- Ad Hoc’s Smoked Ribs: A GoPro How-To
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
- How Ugly Carrots and Monkfish Heads Could Change the World
French food has a reputation for being difficult to cook, but some of the best classic recipes are actually really easy.
In this video from 2015’s Food & Wine Classic in Aspen, Jacques Pépin and his daughter Claudine demonstrate the simple techniques behind amazing dishes like soufflé, crispy fish and butter sablé cookies.
Recipe pictured: Jacque Pépin's Gruyere Cheese Soufflé