- Video: Watch Hugh Acheson Grill the Ideal Backyard Meal
- How to Make the Perfect Crouton
- The Ultimate Triple-Egg Breakfast
- How Stephanie Izard Makes Amazing French Toast
- How Not to Ruin Your Pan with Stuck Scrambled Eggs
- Expert Fish Tips From Chef Michael Anthony
- Charcuterie from Around the World Stars at Sydney’s Nomad Restaurant
- The Ultimate Margarita
- Ad Hoc’s Smoked Ribs: A GoPro How-To
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
It's the best family-style meal ever.
Hot pot is the ultimate family-style dinner, an interactive Asian-style feast of broth and dippable ingredients like vegetables, noodles and quick-cooking meats. And it’s perfect for winter nights, when you want something hearty and warming. Watch this video from the 2015 Food & Wine Classic in Aspen to see how chef Andrew Zimmern makes both Japanese-style shabu-shabu and spicy Szechuan hot pot.