- Video: Top Chef Alum Gregory Gourdet's Incredible Grapefruit and Asian Pear Salad
- Video: Chef Jason Stratton on the Pros and Cons of Culinary School
- Video: Chef Todd Richards' Crazy-Good Hot Chicken-Style Shrimp
- Watch: Inside Opening Night at Oro in San Francisco
- Video: How a Chef Born in Rural Australia Thinks About Flavor
- Video: How Ivan Orkin Became a Ramen Guru
- Video: The Ultimate Italian Sub
- Watch: 3 of Nicole Krasinski's Gorgeous Desserts in 45 Seconds
- Benu Plates 1,080 Dishes to Serve 60 People Every Night
- This Perfectly Fluffy Omelet is Topped with a Slice of Warm, Melty, Brie Cheese
Goodbye zucchini, it's officially time for winter squash.
Unlike summer squash, winter squash like delicata and butternut is sweeter, denser and firmer in texture—perfect for roasting in the oven or even throwing on the grill. If you don't crave sweet fall squash yet, watch this video for some great squash inspiration.
Food & Wine is partnering with Chefs Feed, a brilliant chef-driven guide to the country's best restaurants and dishes (now available as an app), to bring you a series of gorgeous videos featuring the country's best cooking talents. Check back each week for a new installment.