- Video: How a Chef Born in Rural Australia Thinks About Flavor
- Video: How Ivan Orkin Became a Ramen Guru
- Video: The Ultimate Italian Sub
- Watch: 50 Seconds of Gorgeous Fall Squash
- Video: Top Chef Alum Gregory Gourdet's Incredible Grapefruit and Asian Pear Salad
- Video: Chef Jason Stratton on the Pros and Cons of Culinary School
- Video: Chef Todd Richards' Crazy-Good Hot Chicken-Style Shrimp
- Watch: Inside Opening Night at Oro in San Francisco
- A Chef Couple on the Excitement and Challenges of Opening a Restaurant
- A Modern Take on a Classic Thai Comfort Food
Stuart Brioza and Nicole Krasinski make up one of the food world's most formidable duos, first at State Bird Provisions and now at The Progress (voted a 2015 F&W Restaurant of the Year).
The family-style choose-your-own adventure restaurant offers incredible dishes, like potato-sauerkraut dumplings and lamb merguez with octopus and crispy squid. But the desserts are spectacular as well. Watch this clip from Chefs Feed, which features three of pastry chef Nicole Krasinski's amazing desserts: jasmine-poached fruits, honey cocoa ice cream and persimmon sorbet.
Food & Wine is partnering with Chefs Feed, a brilliant chef-driven guide to the country's best restaurants and dishes (now available as an app), to bring you a series of gorgeous videos featuring the country's best cooking talents. Check back each week for a new installment.