- Video: Top Chef Alum Gregory Gourdet's Incredible Grapefruit and Asian Pear Salad
- VIDEO: How a Charleston Chef Makes Winter Strawberry Salad
- Video: The Ultimate Italian Sub
- Video: Austin Chef Philip Speer Opens Up About Drugs, DUIs and Moving Forward
- Watch: 50 Seconds of Gorgeous Fall Squash
- This Uni Chawanmushi Tastes Like a Warm Hug
- Chef Joshua Skenes is Inspired by Nature, Cooked Poisonous Snakes as a Kid
- Inside Look: Opening Night at Chris Cosentino's New Restaurant Cockscomb
- This Bacon-Infused, Guac-Topped Burger is Ridiculously Delicious
- Video: Octopus 2 Ways in 30 Seconds
Stuart Brioza and Nicole Krasinski make up one of the food world's most formidable duos, first at State Bird Provisions and now at The Progress (voted a 2015 F&W Restaurant of the Year).
The family-style choose-your-own adventure restaurant offers incredible dishes, like potato-sauerkraut dumplings and lamb merguez with octopus and crispy squid. But the desserts are spectacular as well. Watch this clip from Chefs Feed, which features three of pastry chef Nicole Krasinski's amazing desserts: jasmine-poached fruits, honey cocoa ice cream and persimmon sorbet.
Food & Wine is partnering with Chefs Feed, a brilliant chef-driven guide to the country's best restaurants and dishes (now available as an app), to bring you a series of gorgeous videos featuring the country's best cooking talents. Check back each week for a new installment.